3 Designer Bohemian Bridal Looks from Net-A-Porter

I love the bohemian look, I've never really been able to pull it off and its not something I think I would have the total confidence to do it as a bride, but looking at these looks I may just consider it... [if I was a bride looking for a look that is! :) ] would you?

Look One



Isharya Earrings 18-karat gold-plated moonstone drop earrings €645
Lanvin Wedding Dress Pleated chiffon gown  €3,380
Pedro Garcia Sandals  Crystal-embellished strappy sandals €495  
Look Two 



Etro Earrings Gold-plated drop earrings  €270
Chloe Wedding Dress Silk-chiffon strapless gown  €2,825
Alexander McQueen Studded leather ballerina flats  €445
Look Three  
 
 
AurĂ©lie Bidermann Earrings 18-karat gold-dipped swan feather earrings  €775
Temperley London Wedding Dress Long Liviana silk-chiffon gown  €1,760
Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Sandals Crystal-embellished leather wedge sandals  €835