Happy Birthday Tilly!

This post is totally self-indulgent; then again, many of my posts are - this is my blog after! I suppose, for the most part though, most of my posts are wedding related [ somehow ] and so relevant - this one however is not! This post is devoted entirely to my gorgeous, adorable furbaby Tilly Rose!

Tilly is very special to me for a number of reasons, least of all cause she is the most amazing dog [ who I am convinced is a human trapped in a dog's body]. Today is Tilly's forth birthday - and yes she will be spoilt rotten - VERY!

Please wish her a very Happy Birthday - as you'll see she is with me most of the time I blog, either on my lap, laying across my keyboard or just generally hanging out in the office.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILLY

Achilles & Tilly Rose hanging out in my office

|