What shoes will Kate wear on the day? My Top 5 Suggestions [for today].

OK, there is less than 2 weeks to go, so I'll be honest and tell you now that for [oh let me think] probably the next month, there will be ALOT of Royal Wedding posts! I apologize in advance to those of you who are doing an internal groan at this and high five those of you who are totally swooning at the possibilities!

We all know I'm obsessed with shoes... [hands up if you're with me?] so during my day dreaming this evening my thoughts turned to what type of shoes Kate will wear on her big day. No doubt designers are probably bending over backwards; designing the 'one off' 'Cathrerine', 'Kitty', 'Kate', or some such shoe, I took a far more lazy route tonight, [well I am just in from a 5km walk - that's long for me!], I typed in 'wedding shoes' to google and these [ at a quick glance] are what I think Kate should wear.

Quick reminder of what Diana wore on her wedding day:



Pretty, nice - befitting a Princess of the 'Eighties'. Not what I think a Princes of the 'Teenies' should wear. I think these could be potentials.








Now there will those of you who might think; there is a lot of bling in those there shoes Bláithín - will this not complete with all the bling Kate will be wearing in her tiara? My answer to this - can you ever have too much bling? Particularly on your wedding day? [Enough said I think].