New Wedding Book; should I write one?

In my life [outside weddings that is] I've just completed my first novel, I hope it will be on book shelves late this year or early next, but that is yet to be confirmed. And with my [very first] wedding book, Distinctive Weddings; Tying the Knot without the Rope Burns now 3 years old I'm getting itchy feet and thinking a second wedding book might just be on the cards?

I am older and wiser, to both weddings and publishing and having gone through an extreme revolution in both industries and have a lot of information and ideas to share, so a new wedding book might be just what the doctor [as well as my bank balance :)]ordered for me.

But my question is, do brides read wedding books still or are the more interested in wedding blogs? Have wedding blogs replaced traditional wedding print media of books and magazines?

What do you prefer?

Wedding Books
Wedding Blogs
Wedding Magazines
Or a combination of all of the above?

Cast your votes now in the comments!

Image from PragDave