Is Kate Middleton worthy of a Wang?

So the girl has bagged herself one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. She's also bagged herself the title, Princess - at least I think she has... formal announcement on titles yet to be made by the Queen, but is she worthy of a Wang?

Ok, first some honesty. I'm not a major Wang Groupie. In fact many of her dresses and collections I have plain hated. But the woman definitely has a sense of style and you gotta love someone who has somehow fostered a phrase: 'You don't alter a Vera Wang, you alter yourself to fit Vera Wang.' - Brides can be notoriously hard to gain respect from and somehow Vera has managed it - kudos for that!

So that aside is Kate Middleton worth of a Wang? Actually perhaps that should be is Vera Wang worthy enough for Kate? Either way its fun to speculate, if Kate was to choose a Wang, which Wang would she choose [say that 10 times fast!]? So the Vera Wang 2012 Collection has hit the interweb [I just love that word!] and if I had my say these are the top 3 dresses I would choose for Kate Middleton.

Which would you choose?