Today's Wedding High's First Birthday!



It's hard to believe its been a year since I started blogging here, it seems like just a couple of months. In that time, so, so much has happened; I've started a second wedding book, am back planning weddings and start a second blog, a wedding marketing blog, Bride Enomics; The Art of Booking More Brides!

I love blogging so much, particularly about weddings, and I want to thank you all, my loyal readers, for all your comments, emails, tweets and support this past year. I have loads of exciting things planned for the Wedding High blog for the coming year that I hope you'll all enjoy!

I look forward to sharing so much with you this coming year.... roll on our second birthday!

Highlights from the past year.... 

My most popular post: Fresh Green & Regal Purple Wedding Inspiration

Exceeding 10,000 visits a month and going up beyond 14,500! { This year I want to exceed 20,000 visits in a month - will you help me?}

Being Featured in B Magazine and Stellar

Getting to meet and chat with so many wonderful brides & suppliers who shared their stories, their photos and their tips with me and my readers.

Thank you, thank you... ok so Ill leave the 'acceptance' speech there and just say.... Happy Birthday Wedding High!