My Predictions for Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress

One day to go and I am beside myself with excitement! Over the past few months, since the engagement was announced, I've tried to bring your updates as to who might design Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress... and honestly I can say I have no idea! The only thing I know for certain is that whatever Kate wears tomorrow morning will become one of the most iconic Wedding Dresses of the Century - so lets hope its gorgeous!

I've thought about this for a while, what she might wear... and I've come to a few conclusions.

1. I think she will be bold and brave [for a future Princess].
2. I think it will be both sexy and demure but modest.
3. I think we will see covered shoulders in the Abbey but that this shawl/ cap/ of sleeves will be removed later.
4. It will have a train, I'm hoping no where here as long as Diana's
5. She will wear a veil.

Kate will be the oldest, at 29, to marry a future King and I think this extra maturity will afford her a bigger part and more sway in what she might wear. Kate is an elegant woman that oozes a sedate sex appeal and I hope this is something we see coming out in her wedding dress.

So without further ado, I think Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress will be a combination of the following dresses.

Love the figure hugging silhouette of this dress and while I think the neck line is too bold for Kate I think the material and lenght of train would be perfect for a Princess of the 21st Century! For some reason I am also imagining buttons, silk buttons the whole way down the back of the dress, train included!


This is simple, elegant and sexy! And while I think its only half way to what we might see Kate in tomorrow its a good starting point!



I think this is something similar to the cut of a wedding dress we will see Kate in tomorrow. I don't necessarily imagine there will be alot of lace of layers to her dress though.



As I mentioned earlier I don't think we'll see bare shoulders in the Abbey. I do think though that Kate will want the option of 'showing them off' later. So perhaps she will wear something similar to this. Alternative to this I think we'll see Kate with a 3/4 lenght sleeved wedding dress [with the tiniest of puff sleeve], and it this is the case I think we'll see a deep V neck line.



Of course these are just my predictions and we wont really know until the morning! What do you think her wedding dress will be like?

Ps. Of course I'll try and predict some other Royal Wedding ideas throughout the day! Mail me at weddinghigh [at] gmail [dot] come if you have any predictions!