Which Disney Bridal Gown would you choose for Kate Middleton?

Every girl dreams of finding her Prince Charming, of her fairy tale wedding day and a happily ever after. For one girl, the lucky Kate Middleton, she gets a bona fide Prince and I expect that their wedding day will be straight out of a fairy tale, and the happily ever after? Well lets keep our fingers and toes crossed for them.

So with the Prince bagged, the fairy tale day pretty much a definite is it any wonder that this Wedding Planner is thinking that perhaps Disney should be dressing 'soon to be' Queen Kate, or should I say Catherine [will that ever stick?]?

So I've critiqued the available choices and while my favourite Disney story is Beauty and the Beast, if I was to choose a Disney Bridal Gown for Kate I would definitely choose the 'Cinderella'.


Which one would you choose? For all the available styles check out Disney Bridal